Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bra Shopping. . .

So today started off with getting woke up in the early hours of the morning. Ugh. . Xander came home from work at 8-830am, and woke me up, I was happy to see him. We then watched tv for a bit then around 1130am Xanderface drove Carrie to the Discover Card job fair. I proceeded to go out to lunch with my mom at Red Robin,

Photobucket

After parting with my mom, I proceeded to Pride Counseling to get my Letter of completion. After waiting around for 25 minutes with no one in sight I finally ran into someone whom worked there and got my letter printed off and signed. I then ran it down to the Justice Court House and delivered it to the court clerk.


I then proceeded home and picked up Xander and we picked up carrie from Discover Card, then dropped her off at home. We then Headed down to Bountiful and got together with Geoff And Tara. Geoff drove the four of us through the terrible traffic. I thought I was going to die because of Geoff's shit driving lol.

What I found as the most interesting part of my day was seeing this building that looked like a giant bra! haha priceless.

Photobucket

We then went to the mall after going to this lame card shop that was a total let down. We then went back to Bountiful and went home. It was a pretty fun day, :D

No comments: