Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gossip

So I went to gossip last night, it was the first time in almost two months probably that I went. I made the huge mistake of showing up there at like 10pm, big mistake *mental note* don't do it again. No one was there except for a few of my friends from the club, i was supposed to be meeting dustin and my friends there but they decided to take a stop at a party. not fair. they got to drink and such and I didn't because I had to drive myself, boo hoo. lame! So as I got there they were still taking all the stuff down from the concert they had there earlier that night. Luckily not too long after it transformed into the club, I was able to find Carolyn She is the asian girl scared shitless in the picture. We got here to go up on stage and give the drag queen money, it seems like she will do anything. She's basically my hero. It was as funny as hell. I heart that girl hardcore. so funny she is. It was so effing hot in the club, OMG they had the doors to the outside shut off because they were still clearing the outside of all the band equipment and stuff from the concert so all the smoke and all the heat was trapped in. I was dying. I hung out with Carolyn, Kayla, and Willy most of the time. My brother jeff was there with me, it was fun, he met up with this guy kevin, whom he'd met online, turns out he smokes and my brother doesn't like that. My friend Preston knows kevin apparently, its such a small world, everyone knows everyone. how fun.. I was sad that i couldn't drink and stuff because i am so much more shy when i'm sober, i loosen up when i get alc in me, but i guess next week i will have to go not sober so i can get some action. *wink lol haha. anyways, we went back to dustin's after the club and drank and hung out it was way chill and so much fun, i was up till 5:30am and woke up at 10:30am the morning after. It was awesome. yay

No comments: