Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stardust, cheese fries, and a spikey lizard. . .

So I went to see Stardust last night with my friend Sairah, it's my fourth time seeing it lol. haha. oh god, but its a great movie, so cute, it's a definate buy once it comes out to dvd. So sairah lives in orem, i was under the impression she lived in provo. Apparently not, lol, they tried giving me directions to her place and the told me to get off on an exit that didn't exist lol. it was terrible, i drove all the way hell out to spanish fork, before i turned around because i knew i had passed it. Then i got directions to get off on the center street exit, so i did, The sign said "Center st. Provo EB" so i assumed that it was the right one. i was told to go to 8th east and 8th north so i did. and there was no fucking 8th north steet on 8th east only an 820north. ahhh there was no Harmon's in site, and that was were i was supposed to meet Sairah at. So after consulting with Sairah on the phone, we decided i must not be in the right city. So i drove to taco bell and got directions to the freeway i got on and went north and found the correct "Center Street" exit. After that i was able to find my way to Harmons and meet up with Sairah! ! After a girlish scream and running up to each other and hugging, we went to her place and tried to find if Hairspray was playing at the dollar theater. Turns out it wasnt'. So we decided on seeing Stardust instead. We drove over to the theater and bought our tickets then headed over to Training Table and ate sandwiches and cheese fries. oh so good, i never eat all my sandwich. The restaraunt was as busy as I've ever seen one before, i was surprised. After eating I had the smart idea to head over to the arcade at the mall and sneak in a quick game of DDR SUPERNOVA on a full stomach of food. NOT a good idea, my stomach felt like shit the rest of the time at the mall, but we played games and won the jackpot on Deal or No Deal lol on my first time playing, haha, it was great. Then we cashed in our virtual tickets and got cute candy and toys. I got a Hello Kitty candy thing, mentos and a chinese finger trap. lol haha. Then we went and saw the movie Stardust, and it was awesome everyone loved it! ! Sairah especially, after the movie got out I drove her back home, and i dowloaded her a torrent program and started her downloading the movie Hairspray which she will absolutely love to death. and if not than that would be super sad.As for the lizard i mentioned in the title, Sairah has a spikey lizard from the desert named Cosmo, so cute and not hurtful to touch at all, lol. haha. it was way cute! ! well thats all for my long ass story. haha remember to subscribe to my blog. haha.

No comments: